Welcome to SPTC
Scottish Parent Teacher Council is a membership organisation and charity whose purpose is to make parental involvement in children's education as good as it possibly can be.
We work with parents, schools and local authorities all over Scotland to achieve this. We do it because we believe that parental involvement is one of the most important factors in improving positive outcomes for young people.
SPTC this week
- Eileen Prior delivering PVG online session 24 April
-Eleanor Coner at Westfield Primary School 25 April
- Eleanor Coner delivering Partnership Schools training in Angus 25 April
- Claire Wheeler delivering Partnership Schools training at Craiglockhart Primary School 25 April
- Dorothy Hooper delivering Parent Council Essentials at St Michael's Primary School 26 April
- Claire Wheeler delivering Involving All Parents at Uphall Primary School 26 April
- Eileen Prior at Scottish Council for Independent Schools 26 April
- Gwen Wells delivering Role of Office Bearers and Committee Members at Buckhaven Primary School 27 April
- Eleanor Coner at the Mental Health & Wellbeing in Schools Conference 28 April
- SPTC Board Meeting 29 April
Backchat is our termly newsletter that goes out to all our members and contacts. It includes news about what is happening in Scottish Education as well as news and events that we think will be of interest to parents and carers.
Anonymous Primary School
Up to date Contact
Do we have your parent group's most up to date contact details?We will soon be sending out membership renewal packs for the upcoming year 2017/18. If your group's main contact has changed since August 2016, please get in touch and let us know - firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view in full colour with images.Using social media – a guide for parent groups ...
Build up sound methods of communication using different tools. For example, set up a Facebook ...
For the March survey, we asked you about your experiences with your child's move (transition) betwee...
Our free information and training sessions are delivered in schools all over Scotland, organised by ...
In their April-May 2017 issue, Children in Scotland magazine has featured Partnership Schools Scotla...