Welcome to SPTC
Scottish Parent Teacher Council is a membership organisation and charity whose purpose is to make parental involvement in children's education as good as it possibly can be.
We work with parents, schools and local authorities all over Scotland to achieve this. We do it because we believe that parental involvement is one of the most important factors in improving positive outcomes for young people.
On your behalf
- Claire Slocombe at St Francis Primary School for Partnership Schools 20 February
- Eileen Prior meeting Scottish Government about the school run 21 February
- Eleanor Coner at Uphall Primary School for Conversation Cafe for P1 Parents 21 February
- Eleanor Coner and Gwen Wells at Stirling Parent Network meeting 21 February
- Wendy Scott delivering Parent Council Essentials at St Peter's Primary School, Buckie 22 February
- Seonaid Heeps at The Gathering 22 February
- Eleanor Coner at Glenwood High School about Partnership Schools 23 February
- Eileen Prior meeting with SCQF 23 February
- Eleanor Coner meeting at Bo'ness Academy about Partnership Schools 23 February
Backchat is our termly newsletter that goes out to all our members and contacts. It includes news about what is happening in Scottish Education as well as news and events that we think will be of interest to parents and carers.
Webster's High School
SPTC AGM & Lecture 2017
Click here to view in full colour with images.Using social media – a guide for parent groups ...
Build up sound methods of communication using different tools. For example, set up a Facebook ...
If you have children in secondary school who have taken some of the new National 4 and 5 qualificati...
Parents and families, do they make a difference? What difference to families really make to childre...
View the results here Back in September, our Parents' Voice survey group completed a survey on the ...
- March 9 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm