Welcome to SPTC
Scottish Parent Teacher Council is a membership organisation and charity whose purpose is to make parental involvement in children's education as good as it possibly can be.
We work with parents, schools and local authorities all over Scotland to achieve this. We do it because we believe that parental involvement is one of the most important factors in improving positive outcomes for young people.
On your behalf
- Eileen Prior & Eleanor Coner meeting with Stirling Council 27 March
- Eleanor Coner delivering Parent Council Essentials at St Modan's High School 27 March
- Eleanor Coner at a Parent Council meeting at Bo'ness Academy 28 March
- Eileen Prior and Eleanor Coner delivering Engaging Families in Inverclyde29 March
- Eileen Prior and Eleanor Coner meeting with Skills Development Scotland 30 March
- Eileen Prior at Edinburgh International Science Festival opening event 30 March
- Eileen Prior & Eleanor Coner online meeting with Joyce Epstein from Johns Hopkins University 31 March
Backchat is our termly newsletter that goes out to all our members and contacts. It includes news about what is happening in Scottish Education as well as news and events that we think will be of interest to parents and carers.
Webster's High School
SPTC AGM & Lecture 2017
Click here to view in full colour with images.Using social media – a guide for parent groups ...
Build up sound methods of communication using different tools. For example, set up a Facebook ...
This morning (23 March 2017), John Swinney announced that head teachers are to be offered a new pack...
Yesterday (7 March), the latest information about destinations for school leavers in Scotland was re...
Setting up a constitution or making changes to it can be confusing, especially if you've never had t...
- April 24 @ 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm