Welcome to SPTC
Scottish Parent Teacher Council is a membership organisation and charity whose purpose is to make parental involvement in children's education as good as it possibly can be.
We work with parents, schools and local authorities all over Scotland to achieve this. We do it because we believe that parental involvement is one of the most important factors in improving positive outcomes for young people.
On your behalf
- Eleanor Coner meeting with West Lothian Council about Partnership Schools 13 February
- Eileen Prior and Seonaid Heeps meeting with Education Scotland about Digital Learning Week 14 February
- Eleanor Coner At Langlees Primary School for parent event 15 February
- Eileen Prior meeting with Scottish College of Educational Leadership 15 February
- Eleanor Coner at Inveralmond Community School 15 February
- Eleanor Coner delivering How to Improve Your School at Our Lady and St Patrick's High School 15 February
- Eleanor Coner meeting with North Lanarkshire Council 17 February
Backchat is our termly newsletter that goes out to all our members and contacts. It includes news about what is happening in Scottish Education as well as news and events that we think will be of interest to parents and carers.
Webster's High School
SPTC AGM & Lecture 2017
Click here to view in full colour with images.Using social media – a guide for parent groups ...
Build up sound methods of communication using different tools. For example, set up a Facebook ...
Parents and families, do they make a difference? What difference to families really make to childre...
View the results here Back in September, our Parents' Voice survey group completed a survey on the ...
Our free information and training sessions are delivered in schools all over Scotland, organised by ...
- March 9 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm