Welcome to SPTC
Scottish Parent Teacher Council is a membership organisation and charity whose purpose is to make parental involvement in children's education as good as it possibly can be.
We work with parents, schools and local authorities all over Scotland to achieve this. We do it because we believe that parental involvement is one of the most important factors in improving positive outcomes for young people.
On your behalf
- Eleanor Coner meeting about Partnership Schools at Bankier Primary School 17 January
- Eleanor Coner delivering Partnership Schools training session at St mary's Primary School, Bo'ness 17 January
- Diane Cherry delivering Partnership Schools training at Langlees Primary School 18 January
- Eileen Prior, Jeanna Brady and Julie Ashworth meeting with EiS 18 January
- Eleanor Coner delivering How to Improve Your School session at Bishopmill Primary School 18 January
- Diane Cherry meeting about Partnership Schools at Denny High School 18 January
- Eleanor Coner delivering Focus on Communications session at New Deer Primary School 19 January
Backchat is our termly newsletter that goes out to all our members and contacts. It includes news about what is happening in Scottish Education as well as news and events that we think will be of interest to parents and carers.
Webster's High School
Click here to view in full colour with images. Using social media – a guide for parent groups ...
Build up sound methods of communication using different tools. For example, set up a Facebook ...
We've been asking our members for the last few months to tell us how education in Scotland should be...
The SPTC office will be closed for the festive break from 22 December to 6 January 2017. Any queries...
One of our fantastic parent members has produced a Plain English version of the Scottish Government'...
January 25 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
January 30 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
February 6 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm