At SPTC we strive to make parental involvement in education as good as it can be. We do this by working with our members and running a range of training schemes and projects.
We are an independent charity funded by membership. We do not receive any council or government funding.
Our members are a mixture of parent councils, parent teacher associations and other parent groups who pay for membership or have membership paid for them by their local authority. We are also now accepting individual members.
Being a member of the SPTC has a range of benefits which you can find out about here.
On your behalf
- Eleanor Coner meeting with West Lothian Council about Partnership Schools 13 February
- Eileen Prior and Seonaid Heeps meeting with Education Scotland about Digital Learning Week 14 February
- Eleanor Coner At Langlees Primary School for parent event 15 February
- Eileen Prior meeting with Scottish College of Educational Leadership 15 February
- Eleanor Coner at Inveralmond Community School 15 February
- Eleanor Coner delivering How to Improve Your School at Our Lady and St Patrick's High School 15 February
- Eleanor Coner meeting with North Lanarkshire Council 17 February
What we do
SPTC is dedicated to providing information and support to parents and carers to support their involvement in their child’s education. Our helpline, website, publications and events are all geared to helping make parental involvement as good as it can be.
Backchat is our termly newsletter that goes out to all our members and contacts. It includes news about what is happening in Scottish Education as well as news and events that we think will be of interest to parents and carers.
SPTC AGM & Lecture 2017
February 13, 2017
January 9, 2017
December 19, 2016