Twilight Sessions, 5pm-8.30pm
24 April 2017 and 15 May 2017
Queen’s Hotel, Dundee.
This course has been designed to meet the needs of teaching professionals who want to understand the Why and the How of engaging families by:
- Addressing demands of both HGIOS and the NIF
- Using practical, interactive and reflective approaches
- Providing a leadership development opportunity for Professional Update
- Endorsed by the Scottish College for Educational Leadership (SCEL). First programme on SCEL’s framework to address family engagement.
- This programme continues after the two workshops, with an optional online facilitated meeting for delegates.
Engaging Families in Children’s Education is open to local authorities and individuals to book.
Delegates will leave the workshops having:
- Developed a good understanding of the benefits and challenges of engaging families in children’s education.
- Co-constructed approaches to improving engagement with all families.
- Experienced an innovative participatory workshop approach, modelling approaches we recommend when working with families.
Further information on prices, dates and how to book a place at our open sessions can be found by using the following link –
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0131 474 8022.