You and Your Parent Council or PTA
Being part of a PC or PTA can be rewarding and fun. It can also be difficult, for lots of reasons. We understand the frustrations, questions and worries.
In fact, STPC has years of experience and know-how, and it’s available to you right here. There are articles, leaflets and Frequently Asked Questions, but if you can’t find what you want, call the STPC helpline on 0131 474 6199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help.
On your behalf
- Eleanor Coner meeting with West Lothian Council about Partnership Schools 13 February
- Eileen Prior and Seonaid Heeps meeting with Education Scotland about Digital Learning Week 14 February
- Eleanor Coner At Langlees Primary School for parent event 15 February
- Eileen Prior meeting with Scottish College of Educational Leadership 15 February
- Eleanor Coner at Inveralmond Community School 15 February
- Eleanor Coner delivering How to Improve Your School at Our Lady and St Patrick's High School 15 February
- Eleanor Coner meeting with North Lanarkshire Council 17 February
Webster's High School
SPTC AGM & Lecture 2017
Our membership-linked insurance has provided tailored cover for parent groups for many years. We understand what parent groups do and the kind of cover they need – so that’s what’s provided as part of STPC membership.
There are lots of ways to get involved and play a part in the only membership organisation of its kind in Scotland!
Our membership support service is parent-friendly and responsive