You and Your Parent Council or PTA
Being part of a PC or PTA can be rewarding and fun. It can also be difficult, for lots of reasons. We understand the frustrations, questions and worries.
In fact, STPC has years of experience and know-how, and it’s available to you right here. There are articles, leaflets and Frequently Asked Questions, but if you can’t find what you want, call the STPC helpline on 0131 474 6199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help.
SPTC this week
- Eileen Prior delivering PVG online session 24 April
-Eleanor Coner at Westfield Primary School 25 April
- Eleanor Coner delivering Partnership Schools training in Angus 25 April
- Claire Wheeler delivering Partnership Schools training at Craiglockhart Primary School 25 April
- Dorothy Hooper delivering Parent Council Essentials at St Michael's Primary School 26 April
- Claire Wheeler delivering Involving All Parents at Uphall Primary School 26 April
- Eileen Prior at Scottish Council for Independent Schools 26 April
- Gwen Wells delivering Role of Office Bearers and Committee Members at Buckhaven Primary School 27 April
- Eleanor Coner at the Mental Health & Wellbeing in Schools Conference 28 April
- SPTC Board Meeting 29 April
Anonymous Primary School
Up to date Contact
Do we have your parent group's most up to date contact details?We will soon be sending out membership renewal packs for the upcoming year 2017/18. If your group's main contact has changed since August 2016, please get in touch and let us know - email@example.com
Our membership-linked insurance has provided tailored cover for parent groups for many years. We understand what parent groups do and the kind of cover they need – so that’s what’s provided as part of STPC membership.
There are lots of ways to get involved and play a part in the only membership organisation of its kind in Scotland!
Our membership support service is parent-friendly and responsive