You and Your Parent Council or PTA
Being part of a PC or PTA can be rewarding and fun. It can also be difficult, for lots of reasons. We understand the frustrations, questions and worries.
In fact, STPC has years of experience and know-how, and it’s available to you right here. There are articles, leaflets and Frequently Asked Questions, but if you can’t find what you want, call the STPC helpline on 0131 474 6199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help.
On your behalf
- Eileen Prior & Eleanor Coner meeting with Stirling Council 27 March
- Eleanor Coner delivering Parent Council Essentials at St Modan's High School 27 March
- Eleanor Coner at a Parent Council meeting at Bo'ness Academy 28 March
- Eileen Prior and Eleanor Coner delivering Engaging Families in Inverclyde29 March
- Eileen Prior and Eleanor Coner meeting with Skills Development Scotland 30 March
- Eileen Prior at Edinburgh International Science Festival opening event 30 March
- Eileen Prior & Eleanor Coner online meeting with Joyce Epstein from Johns Hopkins University 31 March
Webster's High School
SPTC AGM & Lecture 2017
Our membership-linked insurance has provided tailored cover for parent groups for many years. We understand what parent groups do and the kind of cover they need – so that’s what’s provided as part of STPC membership.
There are lots of ways to get involved and play a part in the only membership organisation of its kind in Scotland!
Our membership support service is parent-friendly and responsive